We asked our Marketing intern Hannah what was in her everyday tote bag and she's ready for warm weather just like us! Check it out:
1. Laura Mercier Setting Powder: Something I always have on hand. Whenever my face is in need of a little pick-me-up, this product is great to manage extra shine from warm weather or oily skin.
2. Sunnies: My sunglasses have become a staple of almost every outfit I wear, and so it’s only natural that they go in my bag as well. I found this cute pair from Le Specs a little while ago and think they really complement my face shape nicely.
3. RECESS Hand Wipes: I like to keep a few of these on hand wherever I go because it gives me the peace of mind if I am not in proximity to water and soap. Nothing feels better than clean hands, and these wipes are a true life saver.
4. Slip Silk Hair Tie: For some reason, I can never leave the house without a few hair ties. I think it’s always better to carry a few just in case if you need to pull your hair out of your face to cool down or to switch up your look while out of the house.
5. A cute mask: I think it is extremely important to own masks you really love and feel comfortable wearing. I fell in love with these floral printed ones by Rifle Paper Co. and find myself reaching for them on my way out the door.
6. A well loved perfume: I use one by Aerin and over time it has become my signature scent. It is so refreshing to have an emergency perfume spray in case you have an engagement later in the day or want a little pick-me-up.