We are all always listening to music whether it be to let loose, to focus on work or to get motivated. Ever had a hard time finding a song to relax and chill to, or to run to the beat. We’ve put together top songs to help you get started on your playlist no matter what mood you are in.
Get pumping and work up a sweat to these beats:
- Faith - (with Dolly Parton) [Feat. Mr.Probz]
- Ritual - Tiesto, Benny Benassi & BB Team Remix
- Carry You Home - Tiesto (Feat. StarGate & Aloe Blacc)
- Wild Horses - Birdy, Sam Feldt
- The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
- Freedom - Kygo Zak Abel
We are all used to the buzz and noise of an open office and at home it can be hard adjusting to the silence or the sound of kids and other people working at home. If you want to have some noise in the background, here are some songs to play.
- Tiny Dancer - Elton John
- September Song - Guitar Acoustic JP Cooper
- Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse
- Latch - Acoustic Sam Smith
- Remind Me to Forget - Kygo Miguel
- No Such Thing - John Mayer
Sometimes a little nostalgia is good for the soul. There is a very high chance that you know every word to these songs. Enjoy...
- Beverly Hills - Weezer
- Stacy’s Mom - Fountains of Wayne
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
- With You - Jessica Simpson
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
The holidays can life your spirits, even in summer. So why not get in a festive mood now? Here are some gems from the holidays.
- All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - NSYNC
- Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
- Christmas Tree Farm - Taylor Swift
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble